The miosolo classic nappy set is the perfect set to top up your reusable nappy collection. Each set contains 6 x nappies and some essential accessories.
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one reusable nappy. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss nappy changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the nappy using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keep wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable tush. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximise absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our nappies is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
What's in the box?
- 6 x miosolo classic all-in-one nappy
- 50 x nappy liners
- 100g x baby laundry cleanser
- Nappy guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
The size of the nappy can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the nappy core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry. Please note: colours may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.
We brought 3 lots of sets for our Daughter. Easy to use and she looks adorable in them. Dry really quick compared to other brand we tried. Even better that it's one size fits birth to Potty. We did wait till she was 2months old just because she was so small
I had dabbled with a different brand of resuables when my son was a newborn but decided to give it a serious go with Bambino Mio now he is a toddler and I wish I had used this brand first time round. My son is tall for his age but the ability to angle the tabs over his hips means that I can achieve a snug and comfortable fit. My son loves the different designs and enjoys choosing which nappy to wear at each change.
We were very keen on using reusables for our first baby, however I found it all really confusing with all the different types and was really reluctant to give them a try. However, after getting through first few weeks of new parenthood I realised how much waste we were generating from disposable nappies, it was really shocking! So we took the plunge and ordered the all-in-one as there were some great reviews. I’ve got to say I’m finding it a lot easier than I thought, I just change my baby like I would normally, pop the nappy in the laundry box and then put a wash on. I guess the only tricky part is getting them dry but just need to be organised with my timings!! It’s definitely not going to save any money, as disposables are so cheap. but it’s very little waste which is definitely a positive! My baby is 5 weeks old and I’ve had no trouble using them straight away.
I brought these for my first baby before birth as knew I wanted to use reusable nappies at some point, as I was aware of the amount of nappies babies and toddlers go thorough and through research know the damage that disposible nappies do to the environment! This was my main focus, not the saving money aspect as to be honest you can get cheap nappies from lidl and aldi which are effective, but the changes this makes to our planet.
I did a lot of research on reusable nappies and knew that whilst they were a bit more expensive than some other brands, these would be the best to purchase, and I wasn't wrong.
I did use disposables nappies for first 3 months as whilst these say from birth they were bulky on my son in the early months. Therefore waited until they fitted better and he filled out. I was aprrehensive about going from disposables to the all in ones, but honestly it's been the best thing I've done.
They are so easy to use and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. They come in lovely colours and I'm surprised how well they wash out.
I think it's great that you can pay flexibly too which really helps.
I will definitely be encouraging anyone I know to use these nappies.
Our daughter was born in February via emergency c-section so I couldn’t drive for 6 weeks. Just as I was able to start regaining some of my independence, lock down hit. We used to always use aldi nappies but were unable to get any due to lockdown so, we made the decision to go green and buy some reusable nappies. We also didn’t like how many disposables we were getting through and sending to landfill! Anyway, we initially tried the mio duo 2 part nappies and they were fab to start with but got a little tricky the more she started to roll around. We then switched to the all in ones and we absolutely love them. They are so soft and easy to use. They don’t take any longer than a normal nappy to change and aren’t any fuss to wash. We love showing off all the different gorgeous prints to our family and friend and hope we can inspire more people to make the switch and save the planet! We will never go back to disposable!