mioboost classic flat nappy insert
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Boost your nappy absorbency with highly absorbent nappy inserts, which can be used alone for newborn and smaller babies or as a booster inside any reusable nappy to maximise absorbency.
- mioboost classic flat insert can be used with Bambino Mio's miosolo classic, miosolo supreme or mioduo nappies or any type of reusable nappy.
- Suitable to use from baby to toddler.
- Super absorbent to keep wetness away and can absorb several times its own weight.
- Quilted for liquid distribution.
- Stay dry top layer keeps moisture away from your baby’s delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry.
- Super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing ultimate comfort for your baby.
- Lightweight and slim fitting providing minimum bulk for little bottoms.
- Perfect addition to your nappy to maximise absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters, use over longer periods of time and snooze approved for night-time use.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- 3 x inserts per pack.
- Insert size: H35cm x W13cm.
- Made from - Back: 89% polyester, 11% nylon. Face: 100% polyester.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use chlorine bleach. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry. Please note: colours may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
Leak-proof with super absorbent layers of fabric
Add to your nappy to maximise absorbency when you need it
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
So easy to use, fits in the miosolo nappies perfectly. Easy to was and they dry really fast too
Does the job nicely. Boosts where needed amd pretty.
I love these boosters, I have just ordered 2 more packs, the patterns are just lovely and they just work so well, highly recommend.
Well worth the money for that extra protection boost
I'm very impressed with the booster. My baby has gone up to 13 hours wearing one and been completely dry so would definitely recommend.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection