- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Keep your baby trendy while they tread the water with our award-winning reusable swim nappies. Perfect for use in the pool and on holiday too!
- Easy to use and is the ultimate solution for your baby in the water as no additional nappy needs to be worn with this product.
- Concealed water resistant layer and leak-proof legs offer containment while in the water.*
- Super soft cotton terry lining is beautifully soft against your baby's skin.
- Adjustable drawstring waistband means it's easy to put on and is comfortable and secure.
- Made from a lightweight fabric which won't swell when it comes in contact with water and won't weigh your baby down in the water.
- Stretchy fabric which allows your baby the freedom to splash around.
- Mix & match – coordinate your style, designed to be worn with Bambino Mio swim rash top.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified – the leading global certification for textiles that have been independently tested for harmful substances and guarantees the safety of the materials used in our products.
- Available in 4 sizes: S (<6 months), M (6-12 months), L ( 1-2 years), XL (2 years+).
- Made from inner: 80% cotton, 20% polyester with polyurethane coating, outer: 100% polyester.
*Containment of solids only. For hygiene reasons swimming pools require that babies wear suitable protection when in the water. Normal swimsuits offer no protection and disposable swim nappies hold water which weighs your baby down.
Washing:Wash before use. Machine wash up to 40°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. Rinse after use.
Drying: May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
Inside layer and leak-proof legs contains little accidents
Soft cotton fabric for the most comfortable tush
Swim pants won't weigh your baby down in the water
Super stretchy fabric for babies making a splash
Very happy with these reusable swimmers. Had them previously from asda so once I needed the next size up was more than happy to get them again. Also recommended them to anyone who'll listen.
I bought these for my 1 year, not bulky at all so feels like it gives him a lot of freedom. Plus a thousand times easier to get on than a happy nappy. No leaks. Really cute pattern. Love them!
Love this swim nappy, love the range of designs available. Good quality and works well, i bought the smallest size for my 8 week old baby who is quite small and it fits well and will still fit her until she is about 5-6 months old so i am very happy with that. I do use this with a Happy Nappy cover.
This product is amazing, love how colorful they are and wash really well. I do however use with a happy nappy, I know it's not needed, but am quite weary!
I had one for my son years ago and I think they are a great alternative to disposable nappies for swimming. Saves you money and as you wash your swimming kit you can add these in too
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection