These terms and conditions govern your use of www.bambinomio.com, www.bambino.co.uk, www.bambinomio.com.au and all associated web addresses; by using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, then we advise that you do not use our website. It is advisable that you check these terms and conditions from time to time. As the Bambino Mio website evolves then we may be required to change our terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Copyright of all text and images used on this website belongs to Bambino Mio Ltd or are used with permission from third party copyright owners. We welcome you to download our materials provided onto a single personal computer and to print hard copy portions of this website, but in each case these copies can only be used for your own personal use. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose, unless permission has been sought. Under no circumstance must any material on this website be edited or modified. For permission to use any of the information and images on the website for any other reasons than personal use, please contact: +44 (0)1604 883777 or e-mail email@example.com.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
a) that is in breach of privacy and which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge to all users. Whilst we aim to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
At present there are no areas of the company’s website where access is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. By using this website you hereby commit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
As a company we have no control over links to our website, this may be done through hypertexts or other links. As we have no control over linked websites, we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites. If you use these links you do so at your own risk. Any person or company that wishes to provide a linked Internet Website must seek prior written permission from the company.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither the company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise) for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
The company accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted on this website by third parties.
If you would like to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details:
You will be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
About these Terms and Conditions
Bambino Mio/we/our/us in these terms refer to Bambino Mio, company registration number 3364441, registered address: 12 Staveley Way, Brixworth, Northampton NN6 9EU.
If you have any further questions please contact us by telephoning our Customer Care on +44 (0)1604 883777.
Our Use of the Content
1) From time to time, we, along with our authorised service providers, select Content in Third Party Platforms that we would like to use in Bambino Mio Media.
2) The Content selected and used by us will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3) In order to be a selected participating contributor, you must be aged 16 years or over and have access to a valid and genuine Third Party Platform account.
4) It is not necessary to purchase anything from Bambino Mio in order to contribute Content to Bambino Mio Media.
5) By posting the Content (whether or not you “tag” or otherwise link to us) you acknowledge that we may “like”, “share”, “re-post”, “re-tweet” or otherwise link to your original post containing the Content.
7) You must respond directly to us within the same chat, thread or by private message using the hashtag “#mymioment” in order to release the agreed Content to us. If we do not receive your response within 7 days from the date we contacted you, we will assume that you do not consent to our use of your Content and your Content will not be used by us in any Bambino Mio Media.
8) By consenting to our use of your Content, you:
- confirm that the Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties;
- acknowledge that your Content may appear on the Bambino Mio Media; and
- grant Bambino Mio and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence to use your Content as set out in these terms and conditions;
- confirm that you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content;
- confirm that the creation and use of your Content in any Bambino Mio Media complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
- warrant that your Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade mark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and that your Content is free from viruses and other malware; and
- waive any moral rights you may have in your Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the author of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content.
9) You give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
10) If your Content is corrupted, inappropriate, illegible or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions then we will not accept your Content.
11) We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content infringes or other violates their intellectual property or their right to privacy.
12) You accept that we may choose not to use your Content or to remove your Content from any Bambino Mio Media at any time. You agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any Bambino Mio Media.
13) If you remove any of the Content you released to us from the Third Party Platform it was originally posted on, then it will be removed from the Bambino Mio Media only where your and our Third Party Platforms are linked, subject to reasonable delays for technical reasons. If your Content is used by us on Third Party Platforms which are not linked and as a result your Content is not automatically removed from the Bambino Mio Media, and you would no longer like your Content to be posted on the relevant Bambino Mio Media, then please contact Our Customer Service Contact Centre to notify us of your request. Once notified, we will remove your Content within a reasonable timeframe.
14) To the extent it is permitted by law to do so, we accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered due to our use of your Content.
15) We will only use personal information supplied by you for the purposes of posting your Content, unless you provide your consent for us to use your personal information for any other agreed purpose.
16) These terms are governed by English law and any disputes in relation to them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
a) You will be guided through the ‘checkout’ process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the ‘continue shopping’ button or the ‘back’ button on your browser.
b) You place the order on our website by clicking the ‘place order’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
c) We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order. Please note that you may be contacted by Bambino Mio if your order cannot be fulfilled or will be delayed once stock and identity checks have been carried out.
d) Once an order is placed, we take payment and begin the dispatch process immediately, therefore it is not possible to cancel or amend your order. However, once received you can still return your order for a full refund or exchange. For more details, please see our Delivery & Returns policy
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days from the day on which you receive your products. This is sometimes called a ‘cooling off period’. The products returned to us must be in the original packaging and re-sellable.
If you wish to cancel a contract related to this clause, then please let us know when returning your products to us.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email. Our customer care team will discuss the options available to you which could include offering a replacement, waiting until the item is in stock or us providing a refund.
You will assume the risk for any products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
The products prices on our website are inclusive of UK VAT but exclusive of local taxes, import duties and clearances. We are not responsible for any such taxes including VAT, duties or clearances which may become payable.
The price of the products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our website from time to time.
Products prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation email.
Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. Where we recognise that we have charged the incorrect price, we will contact you to see what you want to do. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect lower price.
Payments will be taken immediately on order. Payment for all products must be made by one of the methods offered during the ‘checkout’ process.
Each product is sold under the product descriptions shown on the associated product page.
Please note the following with regards to all product descriptions on our website:
a) We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. This will not affect any orders for which you have already received a dispatch confirmation.
b) All sizes and weights are given as a guide only and are approximate.
c) A name given to a product is not necessarily representative of its colour, for example, cola cube is actually pink. If you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour, please contact customer services.
All Bambino Mio products are covered by a 12 month guarantee. Bambino Mio will replace any product within a 12 month period that it considers faulty and has been cared for correctly and deemed not to have experienced problems due to general use.
All warranty returns are subject to inspection and approval before a replacement is issued.
Our guarantee does not cover products that have been subjected to excessive or incorrect laundering or usage; the definition of which includes but is not limited to:
a) Consistently washing at 60 degrees and above
b) Excessive heat exposure (Note: regular tumble drying or close contact with radiators can and will reduce the lifespan of the miosolo all-in-one nappy and the mioduo nappy cover)
c) Extra rinses before and after ‘normal washing’
d) Leaving nappies outside for prolonged periods of time
e) Exposure to freezing temperatures
f) Using harsh, abrasive or oil based products to clean and soak nappies
g) Using oil based creams without a liner (as oil based creams can reduce absorbency if coming into direct contact with your nappy)
h) Incorrect soaking of products in baby laundry cleanser (Note: you must not soak the outer of the miosolo all-in-one nappy or the mioduo nappy cover)
Bambino Mio’s decision is final.
Caring for your products
The washing instructions on all Bambino Mio garment labels state the maximum laundering conditions and are not what Bambino Mio recommend to maximise the life of their products. To get the best out of your nappies we recommend washing regularly at lower temperatures with one scoop of baby laundry cleanser and drying away from direct heat. Washing regularly at higher temperatures and exposure to direct heat can result in premature deterioration of your nappies.
Reusable nappies are categorised as children’s clothing, as with all clothing you must take into consideration the general use of the product. This includes; how often you are washing and how many nappies you have in your stash. E.g. if you have a large rotation of nappies and are washing once per week and compare this to 10 nappies which are washed every day, the general use of the product is significantly different. We will take general use into consideration and this will be bespoke for each customer.
Birth to potty
‘Birth to potty’ is a term related to fit, not the lifespan of a nappy. Bambino Mio do not claim that the lifespan of your nappy should or will last until babies are potty trained. Although the term relates to fit, this is true for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
Proof of purchase must be provided, without proof of purchase your guarantee will be void. Preloved nappies will not be replaced.
Bambino Mio will exchange any damaged or faulty products covered by our guarantee. Bambino Mio will replace products which have been purchased from third parties providing that they are an official Bambino Mio stockist and a proof of purchase is provided. If products are damaged or a manufacturing fault has been identiﬁed Bambino Mio will pay for the products to be returned. If customers believe products to be faulty and are sending them back for inspection then the cost of this is to be met by you. If a manufacturing fault is identiﬁed then customers will be reimbursed for the cost of postage. A refund can only be obtained by the original seller.
We accept payment by debit card, credit card, PayPal and Klarna. We accept the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express.
We will charge the card you have chosen to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order at the checkout. We will immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
All debit and credit card transactions are processed using WorldPay, a secure payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. You can find more information on how your payment is processed here.
Global-e (Republic of Ireland)
You can contact Global-e here: https://service.global-e.com
All transactions made via PayPal are subject to the PayPal user agreement which can be found here.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Buy now. Pay later. The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods
Pay in 3. The payment periods are 30 days and 60 days from shipment of goods.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
From time to time Bambino Mio will run promotions across our social media channels. The below rules apply to all prize promotions including giveaways, competitions and free draws. These may also be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time
- Promotions are open to entrants globally unless otherwise specified in additional terms.
- Any person who is an employee of Bambino Mio, an immediate family member of a Bambino Mio employee or anyone else who is connected with the creation and administration of the promotion is ineligible to participate.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion unless otherwise specified in additional terms.
- By entering a Promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated. Spammers will be disqualified and entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- You must not create multiple social media or email accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter Promotions will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the Promotion.
- Bambino Mio will not accept responsibility for loss of entry through technical fault or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) are selected at random after the closing date and the Promotion draws are held by Bambino Mio Ltd, 12 Staveley Way, Brixworth, Northampton, NN6 9EU, UK.
- Winner(s) will be notified via the channel they entered the competition on within a reasonable time period and no later than 1 month of the end of the promotion. Winner(s) have 5 working days to respond in full to Bambino Mio’s Promotion communications or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE addressed to Bambino Mio Ltd, 12 Staveley Way, Brixworth, Northampton, NN6 9EU, UK within 21 days of the Closing Date of the Promotion.
- If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Bambino Mio reserves the right to substitute to a similar prize of equal or greater value."
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are for domestic use only and are not for re-sale
- By entering the Promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time. You may be asked to provide digital photographs of you for use in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR)
If you’ve been in touch with our customer care team and are unhappy with our resolution, please let us know. If you remain unhappy with any final resolution we’ve proposed, we’re required to let you know about ADR. Bambino Mio does not subscribe to any ADR provider, however, one such provider is:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution Dispute Resolution, Conflict Management & Mediation Services - CEDR
More information can be found here.