reversible swim hat
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The reversible baby swim hat provides the perfect protection for little pool paddlers and beach bums! Help protect your baby with our UPF 40+ sun protection hats.
- Made with fabric that provides UPF 40+ sun protection for those easy to burn areas.*
- Large brim and long flaps to provide a protective layer against the sun, sand and water.
- Reversible design feature to co-ordinate with your swim outfits.
- Durable material contains spandex for ultimate stretchy comfort.
- Made from a lightweight fabric which dries quickly.
- Elasticated back adjusts for a custom fit and grows with your baby.
- Mix & match – coordinate your style, designed to be worn with Bambino Mio reusable swim range.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified – the leading global certification for textiles that have been independently tested for harmful substances and guarantees the safety of the materials used in our products.
- Available in 2 sizes: S-M (<12 months), L-XL (1-2 years+).
- Made from outer: 90% polyester, 10% spandex, inner: 100% EVA.
* This garment conforms to standard BS8466 and provides UVA + UVB protection from the sun (this applies to babies 6 months and over only). Sun exposure can cause skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. The sun protection offered by this product may be reduced when the item is wet or stretched.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash up to 40°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. Rinse after use.
Drying: May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
Protect those easy to burn areas from the sun
Super stretchy fabric for babies making a splash
Swim pants won't weigh your baby down in the water
Choose your style with two options
Fits our 6 month old beautifully . Very stretchy fabric so doesn’t fall off and no strap to worry about
It’s been really tricky finding a hat that fits my daughter, this is perfect! Really good quality, well made and lovely print.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection