- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Pull-up potty training pants are the perfect step away from nappies towards big-kid pants!
- A great first step in your potty training journey. Keep a few pairs to hand for daytime potty training.
- Training pants mimic the feeling of wet underwear to allow toddlers to recognise the feeling of needing to use the potty.
- Underwear-like fit and pull-up style makes for easy changing.
- Helps promote independence for your toddler as they look and feel like big-kid pants.
- Concealed water resistant layer and inner pad contains little accidents saving outer clothes, socks and shoes from getting wet.
- Comfortable and stretchy waistband for active toddlers.
- Cotton blend fabric, nothing is softer against your child's skin.
- Engaging and interactive designs to capture your toddler's imagination.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Made from 80% cotton, 20% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
Wash before use. Machine wash up to 40°C. Wash dark colours separately. Do not use chlorine bleach. May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
Mess-free and contains little accidents
Soft cotton fabric for the most comfortable tush
Look and feel like real underwear and the perfect progress from nappies
Soft and Beautiful. Pictures encourages LO to wear them. Average size 23 month old (50% centile), but the 2-3 size will not fit for much longer. Would advise buy size up.
These pants seem great. They seem very comfortable and hold a wee without making a mess, and my son likes the different prints. The only reason I've dropped a star is he struggles to pull the pants down by himself, but that might be because he's a bit young for that skill.
I ordered two different sizes, and the customer service was fantastic when I returned the ones that didn't fit - he's an average sized 22 month old and the 2-3 years ones fit him best.
LOVE the colours! Got 7 of the tropical one as lo loves the colours and helps her want to wear them!
We were really impressed how quickly our 3 year old picked up on toileting using these training pants. She thinks of them as undies despite the little extra thickness and feels wet if she has an accident without us having to clean up a mess. In a matter of a couple of weeks we're almost there - no accidents in 2 days, and she was really unwilling to ditch her nappies at the start. Very happy!
These are perfect for us. Very generous sizing so comfortable to use throughout the night. Very helpful for a layer of absorbs your while learning to be dry day or night