potty training pants
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Pull-up potty training pants are the perfect step away from nappies towards big-kid pants!
- A great first step in your potty training journey. Keep a few pairs to hand for daytime potty training.
- Training pants mimic the feeling of wet underwear to allow toddlers to recognise the feeling of needing to use the potty.
- Underwear-like fit and pull-up style makes for easy changing.
- Helps promote independence for your toddler as they look and feel like big-kid pants.
- Concealed water resistant layer and inner pad contains little accidents saving outer clothes, socks and shoes from getting wet.
- Comfortable and stretchy waistband for active toddlers.
- Cotton blend fabric, nothing is softer against your child's skin.
- Engaging and interactive designs to capture your toddler's imagination.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Made from 80% cotton, 20% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
Wash before use. Machine wash up to 40°C. Wash dark colours separately. Do not use chlorine bleach. May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
Mess-free and contains little accidents
Soft cotton fabric for the most comfortable tush
Look and feel like real underwear and the perfect progress from nappies
Very comfortable and lovely materials. My grandson loves them.
Pants hold little accidents so keep an eye on your little ones. Great to get them wearing underwear.
Used the nappies a while. I think they are great & come in useful if you wish to use both washable and disposable.
Washable nappies are best when used with fabric liner & extra booster.
Great - toddler making good progress using these.
Very happy with my purchase.
My daughter is a size 5 in nappies, so I should've gone for all 3+, even though she's just turned two, the difference isn't huge.
She was really excited and put a pair on over her trousers straight away.
Soft and Beautiful. Pictures encourages LO to wear them. Average size 23 month old (50% centile), but the 2-3 size will not fit for much longer. Would advise buy size up.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection