Our in-wash cleanser will add a boost to your laundry. Designed to tackle tough stains and odours and keep your whites naturally white. Just add a dash to your laundry and you're ready to go!
- Suitable to freshen all whites, darks and coloured laundry such as baby clothes, bedding, soft toys and more.
- Reusable nappy approved - perfect for use with nappies and essential for your regular nappy laundry routine.
- Keeps whites naturally white and effectively tackles tough stains and odours.
- Gentle formula is free from nasties such as enzymes, perfumes and optical brighteners. Click here to see a full ingredients list.
- Perfect for newborn delicate skin and suitable for all skin types.
- Effective washing at all temperatures from 30°C.
- Made with plant and mineral based ingredients to help preserve our planet.
- This product is vegan friendly and is not tested on animals.
- Just add a dash to your regular laundry detergent. 750g will last approximately 12 washes.
- Made in the UK.
100% gentle formula designed to be kind to delicate skin
Free from nasties such as enzymes and optical brighteners
Free from synthetic perfumes
Made with plant and mineral based ingredients
Add 2 heaped tablespoons to your washing drawer in every wash. This product should be used in addition to your regular non-biological detergent. This product can also be used to "deep clean" your nappies from time to time. To find out more click <a href="https://www.bambinomio.co.uk/pages/faqs" target="_blank">here</a>.
Good product, easy to use. Makes my baby's clothes feel soft and clean.
I started using MioFresh with my first child’s cloth nappies and it was THE THING that made all the difference between fresh nappies or smelly nappies. Fast forward to my nappy-free life and I STILL use it for keeping our towels fresh. It works a dream on bath and kitchen towels, bed sheets, sweaty gym clothes, those stuffed animals that the kids can’t bear to part with and those times when we’ve got sick kiddos and germ-infested clothes/bedding etc. Off to order another 6-pack!
I use this for all of my little girls reusables and generally throw all her babygros and my light washing in with them too. I tend to use a scoop in the prewash drawer and add another one into the detergent drawer too. I also use 2 scoops in a big bucket to soak my nappies every few weeks to keep them fresh and stain free. Great value buying it in bulk and even using 2 scoops per wash with 3 washes per week (I have 18 nappies) these 6 tubs should last about 6 months!
A really effective product that leaves me as a mother reassured that it kills bacteria so it is safe for my child. Very happy and it helps eliminate smells
I use MioFresh cleanser together with the washing powder to desinfect baby's laundry and I'm sure it does great job! I have peace of mind that it works against bacteria when I use it and I like it! It doesn't have any aroma, however the clothes are clean and fresh when I take them out of the laundry machine! It's also hypoallergenic and is great for baby's delicate skin. Thank you, Bambino Mio for this fantastic product!