swim nappy, 3 pack
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The 3 pack is a convenient and cost effective way to purchase reusable swim nappies. Keep your baby trendy while they tread the water with our award-winning reusable swim nappies. Perfect for use in the pool and on holiday too!
- Easy to use and is the ultimate solution for your baby in the water as no additional nappy needs to be worn with this product.
- Concealed water resistant layer and leak-proof legs offer containment while in the water.*
- Super soft cotton terry lining is beautifully soft against your baby's skin.
- Drawstring waistband means it's easy to put on and is comfortable and secure.
- Made from a lightweight fabric which won't swell when it comes in contact with water and won't weigh your baby down in the water.
- Stretchy fabric which allows your baby the freedom to splash around.
- Mix & match – coordinate your style, designed to be worn with Bambino Mio swim rash top.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified – the leading global certification for textiles that have been independently tested for harmful substances and guarantees the safety of the materials used in our products.
- Available in 4 sizes: S (<6 months), M (6-12 months), L ( 1-2 years), XL (2 years+).
- Made from inner: 80% cotton, 20% polyester with polyurethane coating, outer: 100% polyester.
- 3 x swim nappies per pack.
*Containment of solids only. For hygiene reasons swimming pools require that babies wear suitable protection when in the water. Normal swimsuits offer no protection and disposable swim nappies hold water which weighs your baby down.
Washing:Wash before use. Machine wash up to 40°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not dry clean. Rinse after use.
Drying: May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron.
Inside layer and leak-proof legs contains little accidents
Soft cotton fabric for the most comfortable tush
Swim pants won't weigh your baby down in the water
Super stretchy fabric for babies making a splash
I bought these specifically for holiday and going to the beach. They’ve been great. Thankfully she’s not done a poo in them (she’s gone before we’ve swapped her for the day). So I’ve not had to deal with that and also I’ve not found the liners useful as they are really for those incidents. But as a beach nappy they’ve been great. Not heavy in the water.
Very good. Brought for holiday and these are amazing
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection