The miosolo starter set is the perfect set to get started with reusable nappies and is ideal for part-time users. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with reusable nappies.
- The award-winning miosolo is a simple and stylish all-in-one reusable nappy. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss nappy changes.
- Onesize* - will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the nappy using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- Smart protection - leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent core and stay-dry layer keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Ultra soft - designed to feel better for the most comfortable tush. Super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Maximum performance - inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximise absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish nappy storage.
What's in the box?
- 8 x miosolo all-in-one nappy
- 3 x mioboost flat inserts
- 100 x nappy liners
- 300g x baby laundry cleanser
- 1 x nappy bucket
- 2 x laundry bags
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Colors and designs may vary.
The size of the nappy can be changed to grow with your baby
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent core and stay-dry layer
Leak-proof protection with water resistant fabric
Remain super soft wash after wash for the most comfortable tush
Washing:Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.