miosolo classic complete set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Save up to £48 by buying the set rather than the products separately. This item has free delivery.
The miosolo classic complete set is a convenient and cost effective way to purchase reusable nappies. This pack is ideal for full-time users and provides you with all the nappies and accessories you need from baby to toddler.
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one reusable nappy. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss nappy changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the nappy using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keep wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable tush. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximise absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our nappies is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish nappy storage.
What's in the box?
- 16 x miosolo classic all-in-one nappy
- 3 x mioboost classic nappy insert
- 100 x nappy liners
- 750g x baby laundry cleanser
- 1 x nappy bucket
- 2 x laundry bags
- 1 x wet bag
- Nappy guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the nappy core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry. Please note: colours may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.
The size of the nappy can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
We love our complete set. It’s saved us money and the environment. The only thing missing is a bag/wallet/pocket for the wet wipes to take them out and about rather than using the “wet bag” that’s meant for the dirty nappies. 👍🏼👍🏼👶🏻👶🏻
I loved our complete set!
It contained everything we needed to get us started with using reusables and now i have been using them for a few weeks, I can say that we are very happy with our purchase.
The patterns that came were adorable and they fit both my 11 month old and my toddler. Brilliant thanks! (I have already made another order) :)
Great quality and service
Newborn weighing 7.7lbs at 51cm the nappys do take up alot of her body, so not so easy when trying to comfort her as the nappy is covering alot of her back, that being said they are great quality and having the set good for up to 2years, it's definitely worth the investment!
This is such a great kit to get you started. I use around 5 nappies a day so I’ll do a wash every 3rd day. I got the plain white ones but I will definitely be extending my collection to include some of the lovely prints. I had a bit of a wobble with my first use of these nappies, but I’m SO glad I persevered. Is it weird that I now look forward to every nappy change?!
These nappies are so beautiful, so easy to use. I do use a disposable over night but only because my boy sleeps right through with only 1 feed and he tends to do all of his ‘business’ just as he wakes in the morning and with a reusable it would be carnage!
I thought I would want to use disposables instead for days out but they’re just as easy out and about. It’s so satisfying seeing how few disposables I use now!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection