Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
ABOUT BAMBINO MIO
Bambino Mio is an international brand leader in the reusable nappy industry. Working within the baby and children’s products space, the company manufactures a range of eco-friendly products from baby to toddler. This purpose-driven brand has seen rapid YoY growth and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. Bambino Mio has a dynamic team selling across multiple channels and multiple worldwide markets. From humble beginnings as a small business set up in the English countryside. Bambino Mio now sell their multi award-winning products to parents worldwide.
These awards include over 100 product and business awards, including the prestigious International Trade Award in the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2020, celebrating the success of innovative businesses with outstanding achievements. During 2020, Bambino Mio also secured a spot on the highly respected Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table, championing Bambino Mio as one of Britain’s top 100 fastest growing businesses due to consistent positive international performance and significant YoY growth. Even The Financial Times has recognised Bambino Mio as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, ranking the British baby brand in the reputable FT1000 list in 2019.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with an international digital marketing team, this role will be responsible for driving the company’s social media strategy and ensuring it’s day-to-day output is delivered. Significant previous experience working in social media roles is required and you must be able to develop and deliver top-level social media strategies to support overall marketing and business objectives.
BAMBINO MIO VALUES
- Purpose Driven
- Developing an impactful social strategy targeted at a young millennial audience that increases category awareness, new customer acquisition and brand engagement.
- Management of social media platforms to grow and nurture existing online communities across multiple international markets.
- Keen interest in emerging platforms and you are expected to be a trend spotter, ensuring Bambino Mio is at the forefront of a changing social media landscape.
- Great editorial skills and a brilliant visual aesthetic, you will have a natural ability for copywriting and social content creation. You will have experience localising and developing the brand voice in international markets.
- Management of brand social content calendars and social campaign planning.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and tone of voice and championing this through all areas of social communication.
- You are the eyes and ears of our brand. You will have strong community management skills, previous customer care experience and you will be expected to champion social listening techniques.
- As the internal voice of our customer, you understand the importance of sharing cross-department insights. Collate customer insight and feed into overall NPD and business objectives.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to help leverage existing social channels and new idea generation to generate leads and drive traffic.
- Excellent knowledge of social media metrics with strong analysis to deliver key social KPIs and maximise ROI.
- Strong grasp of Paid Social best practice to generate high-performing campaigns. You will have a test and learn mentality to ensure we create optimum campaigns.
- Ability to deliver social campaigns on-time and on-budget.
- Experience in using social media software to plan, budget, listen, deploy and analyse.
- Working with the wider Marketing Management team to ensure alignment of campaign activity.
- Day-to-day management, knowledge sharing and ability to motivate and coach a growing junior team to execute day-to-day social best practices.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the department and implement new and exciting ideas.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles working with consumer brands.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a social and/or content role is necessary; agency or in-house.
- Excellent written skills and creative flair.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media landscape.
- Excellent communicator and organisational skills.
- Previous demonstratable experience in managing a team or managing multi-channel projects with a commercial focus.
- Self-motivated and ability to grab opportunities.
- Understands the importance of consistency.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Keen interest in all things social media and digital.
- A passion for sustainability and Bambino Mio’s cause.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department