JUNIOR FRONT END SHOPIFY+ DEVELOPER APPLY NOW
About Bambino Mio
Bambino Mio is an international brand leader in the reusable nappy industry. Working within the baby and children’s products space, the company manufactures a range of eco-friendly products from baby to toddler. This purpose-driven brand has seen rapid YoY growth and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. Bambino Mio has a dynamic team selling across multiple channels and multiple worldwide markets. From humble beginnings as a small business set up in the English countryside. Bambino Mio now sell their multi award-winning products to parents worldwide.
These awards include 100 product and business awards, including the prestigious International Trade Award in the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2020, celebrating the success of innovative businesses with outstanding achievements. During 2020, Bambino Mio also secured a spot on the highly respected Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table, championing Bambino Mio as one of Britain’s top 100 fastest growing businesses due to consistent positive international performance and significant YoY growth. Even The Financial Times has recognised Bambino Mio as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, ranking the British baby brand in the reputable FT1000 list in 2019.
Reporting to and working closely with the eCommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of web technologies and Bambino Mio’s international eCommerce stores around the world.
- Bambino Mio Values
- Purpose Driven
Key responsibilities/ Outputs and deliverables (including social and environmental responsibilities)
- Translate concepts and wireframes in to real life customer experiences via testing platforms.
- Work with the wider eCommerce team to deliver the development roadmap and accurately prioritise deliveries on the Shopify+ platform.
- Technical lead and support for the wider eCommerce team with any issues that may arise on the website.
- Work with the search team to implement technical and on-site fixes and enhancements.
- Work with key stakeholders in the development of an over-arching and ongoing test and learn strategy to maximise performance and share learnings.
- Manage and execute the product and content upload/maintenance processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage eCommerce to drive traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Assist with the day-to-day incident management and bug fixes
- Produce high quality and functional code.
- Effectively prioritise workload and manage deadlines.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas.
- Stay up to date with developments with web development technologies and methodologies.
- Previous experience of working with external agencies or partners is desirable.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
Professional skills, background and profile
- A minimum of 1 years proven experience in developing web applications on Shopify
- Well-rounded knowledge of the Ruby programming language, especially in the context of Shopify development
- Solid understanding of the Shopify Plus ecosystem
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Ability to create well designed, reusable code.
- Knowledge of git and version control systems.
- Knowledge of MVT/AB testing platforms.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that developments will adhere to them.
- Hands on experience creating websites and templates on Shopify+ is a must.
- Excellent communicator.
- eCommerce experience.
- Process driven.
- Understands the importance of consistency and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Keen interest in all things digital.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department
Bambino Mio is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. It is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.2021-06-30|||Brixworth, Northampton|||Marketing||||||Q2pgp3RwlMVWjtEF|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||MONTH|||single|||15|||||||||false