eCommerce Executive APPLY NOW
About Bambino Mio
Bambino Mio is an international brand leader in the reusable nappy industry. Working within the baby and children’s products space, the company manufactures a range of eco-friendly products from baby to toddler. This purpose-driven brand has seen rapid YoY growth and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. Bambino Mio has a dynamic team selling across multiple channels and multiple worldwide markets. From humble beginnings as a small business set up in the English countryside. Bambino Mio now sell their multi award-winning products to parents worldwide.
These awards include 100 product and business awards, including the prestigious International Trade Award in the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2020, celebrating the success of innovative businesses with outstanding achievements. During 2020, Bambino Mio also secured a spot on the highly respected Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table, championing Bambino Mio as one of Britain’s top 100 fastest growing businesses due to consistent positive international performance and significant YoY growth. Even The Financial Times has recognised Bambino Mio as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies, ranking the British baby brand in the reputable FT1000 list in 2019.
Reporting to and working closely with the eCommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for helping to drive sales with Bambino Mio’s international eCommerce stores around the world. Previous experience working in an eCommerce role is essential and you must have a good grasp of all areas of digital marketing.
Bambino Mio Values
- Purpose Driven
- Maximising online eCommerce sales, delivering targeted revenue, conversion and average basket size.
- Support in the management and updating of the trading calendar.
- Understanding of eCommerce landscape and other search avenues.
- Analysis skills to understand metrics to measure sales and help improve ROI.
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics to deliver regular eCommerce reporting.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all areas.
- Day-to-day management of international eCommerce stores.
- Responsible for the management of all new products and product updates on all eCommerce stores.
- Responsible for on-site merchandising and customer journey – including product descriptions, images, category pages, product reviews, up-sells, CRO testing roadmap and much more.
- Support UAT and sign off of all new features / functionality against acceptance criteria.
- Manage on-site incidents; raise and manage bugs through to resolved status.
- Implementation and acting as project support for all eCommerce projects.
- Working closely with Customer Care and Supply Chain in connection with customer queries and stock management.
- Support on the setup of promotions and offers.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage eCommerce to drive traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Previous experience of working with and managing external agencies is desirable.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
Professional Skills & Background
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role is essential.
- Previous experience using Shopify+ platform is desirable.
- HTML/CSS skills are desirable.
- Excellent communicator.
- French and German language skills desirable
- Process driven.
- Understands the importance of consistency and attention to detail.
- Work autonomously and manage competing demands in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Keen interest in all things digital.