The mioduo nappy set is the perfect starter set to try reusable nappies, ideal for part-time users or to 'top up' your existing nappy collection. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with reusable nappies.
- The award-winning mioduo is a simple and versatile two-piece reusable nappy. The nappy includes a onesize foldable insert and a water resistant outer cover.
- Onesize* foldable insert can be used with two sizes of outer cover to fit from baby to toddler.
- Smart protection - double leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent layers of cotton keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant outer cover provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Naturally soft - designed to feel better with 100% breathable cotton.
- Customise - use any type of inserts inside your cover such as flat insert for newborns, foldable insert or even super soft muslin squares.
- Made for you - fold your inserts for tummy sleepers and add extra inserts to maximise absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - extremely fast drying time for quick nappy turnaround.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from; insert: 100% cotton, outer: 100% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
What's in the box?
- 8 x mioduo inserts
- 2 x mioduo covers
- 50 x nappy liners
- 100g x baby laundry cleanser
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Colours and designs may vary.
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed. Colours and designs may vary.
Onesize insert that can be used with two sizes of covers
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent layers of fabric
Leak-proof protection with water resistant cover
Made from 100% cotton fibres
Washing:Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.