- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The perfect on-the-go waterproof wet bag. Easy to transport wet nappies, clothes, swimwear and more while keeping the rest of your items drip-free and dry.
- Extremely lightweight and compact to fit inside your bag as you travel.
- Taped seams ensures the bag is completely waterproof.*
- Multi-purpose, perfect for carrying your on-the-go essentials.
- Multi-tasking made easy with a simple fold and roll close technique for easy one-handed changing. Simply fold, roll and clip!
- Convenient hanging loop so you can easily attach to your change bag or buggy.
- Reuse again and again - “ save money and help the environment with this eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic bags.
- Can fit approximately 4 nappies.
- Machine washable.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Available in a selection of stylish designs.
*Providing the product is used and concealed correctly.
Machine wash up to 60°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not soak. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Leak-proof and drip-free for peace of mind
Compact and easy to transport
Such a useful bag and you can clip it onto anything which je super handy! I mostly use it for my babies swimming things as it’s waterproof but I’ve just bought another one to clip to her nursery bag.
This wetbag is easy to use, reliable, easy to wash and great designs. Bung anything that needs washing or throwing away in here and it will keep you baby bag from getting dirty or smelling all the way home. No need to root around for plastic bags for your waste ever again.
Good size, lovely patterns. Couldn’t fault.
It is very handy to carry this wet bag with you when out and about! I use it for storing dirty reusable nappies but it’s also handy for dirty/wet clothes following unexpected nappy explosions!
I would say this is a great wet bag for out-n-about. I find it can fit up to 4 nappies nicely, as described, so a great addition to keep the rest of my nappy bag clean & dry. It feels like it would be useful for when we use it for swimming in the near future. I would recommend.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection