baby & beyond change bag
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Free tracked delivery on all orders over £50.
The baby & beyond change bag is the ultimate baby change bag for reusable nappy users – compatible with cloth nappies and perfect to fit all your essentials from birth to toddler, hospital to school and much more. It’s cleverly designed to switch between using as a shoulder bag, backpack, hands-free or you can just grab & go!
- Spacious main compartment with an open-wide mouth and secure zip closure.
- Organisation made easy with multiple smart external and internal pockets with a purpose for all your essentials:
- Large snap shut front magnetic ‘change me’ pocket for emergency change essentials – ideal to keep your nappies & wipes close to hand.
- Separate water resistant ‘messy’ pocket* to securely store wet reusable nappies, reusable baby wipes, potty training pants and more.
- Insulated ‘feed me’ cool pocket perfect for keeping milk, drinks and snacks fresh to eliminate those meltdown moments!
- Front zipped organiser ‘parent’ pocket for life’s little luxuries – your phone, tablet or your favourite read.
- Zipped shallow ‘quick reach’ pocket and internal drop-in pockets for easy access to valuables.
- Hidden smart back pocket to store away straps for a streamline stylish look.
- Compatible with cloth nappies – extra room to store reusable nappies and unique water resistant messy pocket* to store used nappies. Holds approximately 3-4 reusable nappies.
- Hybrid design – multi-functional straps to switch between using as a shoulder bag, backpack, hands-free or use the quick grab & go handle.
- Unisex style is perfect for all the family.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and cushioned lower back panel for extra comfort and back protection.
- Internal hook clip for those easy-to-lose items such as dummies and keys.
- Made with a lightweight, durable and water resistant outer fabric (shell) and stylish faux leather trim detail.
- Free pram clips to attach your bag to your pram included.**
- Free drawstring messy bag included.
- Free minisolo nappy key charm included.
- Made from 100% polyester and with BPA free fabrics.
- Measurements: H40cm x W25cm x D30.5cm.
*Messy pocket should be used in conjunction with Bambino Mio’s messy bag or wet bag to store your used nappies.
** To prevent your pram from tipping: detach bag from pram before removing your child.
Please note: Additional items pictured do not come with the change bag, shown for photography purposes only.
Available in stylish Bambino Mio hummingbird and loveable ladybug designs.
Change bag: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry flat. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Messy bag: Machine wash warm up to 40°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Do not tumble try. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Unique messy pocket to store wet items
Multi-functional to wear to suit your style
Made from an easy to clean fabric
Durable and easy to transport
Holds all that i needed for baby and still holds all that i need for her being a toddler. Each pocket has its own items in. We have two of these bags and each holds the same things so myself and my partner know exactly where to look in each.
Holds 4-5 nappies in the side pocket. Suncream in side insulated pocket. Front top zip has a nipple shield and breast pads. Front bottom zip has sterlising wipes, lip balm, hand gel. Front big pocket has wet wipes, wet bag, nappy sacks. Back pocket has changing mat. Big zipped section holds changes of clothes, toy, teether, bibs, spoons, snacks, muslins and spare nappies. Love it! Its great how it is a rucksack, clips onto the pram and can also be hand held.
I got this in the sale and I’m really happy with it. I struggled to find nice looking unisex change bag options, but this one is great and my husband loves it too. Lots of pockets to keep things organised, clips well onto pram handle, and lots of space to fit everything for a day out. It also stands up by itself which is really handy when rummaging for things one handed. We’ve only had it a couple of weeks, but it looks very durable. Very happy :)
I’m currently pregnant with my second, and bought this while it’s in the sale. Firstly, the service here is outstanding, i ordered in the morning and the order came the following day using standard delivery.
I used bambino mio with my first (but when she was around 6 months) and fell in love, so we’re going to use reusables from birth this time round.
This bag is absolutely gorgeous to start, and perfect for dad too. So many compartments and brilliant that it comes with a wet bag to use in the wet nappy compartment.
We had a standard cross body branded change bag with our first, and as lovely as it looked, it didn’t fit everything in. It was just crammed all the time. I don’t feel like this will be the case with this bag, considering all the compartments too!
I’m actually planning on using this for my hospital bag too, it’s bigger than I expected - but in a good way! A lot of thought has gone into the design and functionality of this, you won’t be disappointed.
As a first-time mum I tried and tested many bags before falling in love with the Bambino Mio baby and beyond change bag. Initially it was the bright design that caught my eye, especially the messy pocket. It’s girly enough for me but still masculine enough for the hubby to use. There’s plenty of storage space and it’s easy to keep things organised with the separate pockets. I get so many compliments about my bag. My friend has ordered one too. I love the messy pocket it’s so versatile. Apart from dirty nappies I also use mine for dirty bibs, wet muslins, dirty clothes, tissues… You name it. I often have two babies with me and I can fit all of their things in and my mum bits. You could definitely use this bag with twins. We often go for long walks in the forest and plenty of times mud has flicked up onto my bag but it’s so easy to wipe clean it still looks brand-new. Huge thumbs up from me.
I purchased the bambino mio change bag just before my baby was born. I was initially impressed by the look of it, very streamlined and neat. I was also amazed at the amount of pockets, and different sections all with a helpful purpose. I used the bag as my hospital bag, which fit everything I needed for a newborn and more, including snacks for myself and water bottle. Since being out and about with my baby, I’ve found the bag so helpful. Unlike many other change bags, this one has an insulated side pocket, which is great for keeping baby’s bottles cold. The pocket allocated for wet cloth nappies is also so handy, I never worry about the rest of the bag’s contents getting soggy; nice little touches here too with the decorative lining. Wearing the bag is also versatile, with it having backpack style handles, as well as handheld or hung on the pram handle; super handy for on the go, when having both hands free is essential with a little one. I’ve had loads of compliments from family and friends on the bag, and it’s made life a little bit easier to organise! Thumbs up from me!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection