miosolo classic starter set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Save up to £29 by buying the set rather than the products separately. This item has free delivery.
The miosolo classic starter set is the perfect set to get started with reusable nappies and is ideal for part-time users. Each set contains the essentials you need to get started with reusable nappies.
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one reusable nappy. Pop it on just like any other nappy for easy, no-fuss nappy changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the nappy using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keep wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable tush. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximise absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our nappies is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- This pack comes in a reusable fabric box for stylish nappy storage.
What's in the box?
- 8 x miosolo classic all-in-one nappy
- 3 x mioboost classic flat inserts
- 100 x nappy liners
- 300g x baby laundry cleanser
- 1 x nappy bucket
- 2 x laundry bags
- Nappy guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Designs pictured may vary depending on availability.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the nappy core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry. Please note: colours may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.
The size of the nappy can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
Highly recommend the starter set to anyone starting their reusable nappies journey it has everything you need to get you going the nappies are excellent quality
Great starter pack, everything we need..
This is my very first time using reusable nappies and they are perfect. Great quality, fun designs and a quick delivery. Would highly recommend!
This is a great set to get started with. The nappies are great quality and look exactly how they did straight out the packet as they do now after a good few uses of each. Coming complete with liners laundry powder and boosters is a great way of figuring out what works best for yourself without buying too much of anything you don't need. Finally the storage box is cute and great for keeping all the nappies together.
These are great my little one is always wet and I have struggled to find anything that hold for more than an hour. These reusable nappy are fantastic and last my little one up to 4 hours less hassle and environmentally friendly
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection