- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Free tracked delivery on all orders over £50.
The mioduo nappy set is the perfect set to top up your reusable nappy collection. Each set contains 6 x nappies and some starter accessories.
- The award-winning mioduo is a simple and versatile two-piece reusable nappy. The nappy includes a onesize foldable insert and a water resistant outer cover.
- Onesize* foldable insert can be used with two sizes of outer cover to fit from baby to toddler.
- Smart protection - double leak-proof legs and waist for ultimate security.
- Created for dryness - super absorbent layers of cotton keep wetness away from the skin.
- Wriggle proof - stretchy water resistant outer cover provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Naturally soft - designed to feel better with 100% breathable cotton.
- Customise - use any type of inserts inside your cover such as flat insert for newborns, foldable insert or even super soft muslin squares.
- Made for you - fold your inserts for tummy sleepers and add extra inserts to maximise absorbency for heavy wetters.
- Easy to wash and dry - extremely fast drying time for quick nappy turnaround.
- Every part of our nappies is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from; insert: 100% cotton, outer: 100% polyester, laminated to polyurethane.
What's in the box?
- 6 x mioduo inserts
- 6 x mioduo covers
- 50 x nappy liners
- 100g x baby laundry cleanser
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed. Colours and designs may vary.
Washing:Wash before use. Machine wash with non-bio detergent up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. To add a boost to your washing, add a dash of laundry cleanser to your laundry.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your nappies - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies. Download our laundry guide.
Onesize insert that can be used with two sizes of covers
Ultimate comfort with super absorbent layers of fabric
Leak-proof protection with water resistant cover
Made from 100% cotton fibres
I was skeptical about using cloth nappies but once I tried them I realised how easy they are to use and they are so absorbent no leaks! My baby prefers the natural fibres against my babies skin and a bonus the patterns are so cute I just wanna get them all!
Hands down the best reusable nappies - double gusset, sooo absorbent, great value and wicked designs. They’ve completely replaced my other expensive brands! X
I was initially intimidated by the idea of folding the nappies myself compared with other styles out there and chose these for the value but I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy they are to use and so absorbent so I always use this style over night and baby's skin doesn't get at all irritated... so don't be put off!
I love these nappies. They don't leak thanks to the double gusset but the cloth does tend to bunch up between my girls legs. This doesn't cause an issue with functionality but it does look a bit uncomfortable. My husband also cannot seem to put them on without a fuss! (Although I don't have a problem but it's something to consider) They dig in a little to my girls stomach (this is also the case with the miosolo and another brand does sit nicer) and she tries to pull the velcro tabs undone straight away, which she can do, but she doesn't seem to bother too much once she's got her clothes on and they don't leave red marks. That being said they're a great price compared to other styles, wash really well, don't take long to dry, and are a really good option if you want to use this style.
My little one started getting a nappy rash with disposables, and I'd heard a lot of good reviews about reusable nappies. The difference was immediate! Great brand